Benalla P-12 College ensures that every child learns and is prepared for the future through a commitment to excellence in teaching, high expectations and positive relationships in a safe and inclusive environment.
Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, and High Expectations
Our school is committed to encouraging the best in its staff, students, and community. We aim to nurture a passion for lifelong learning
We do this by:
* Providing a personalised, student-centred approach to teaching and learning.
* Building a culture of achievement in academic learning, the arts, sport, vocational skills, civics and citizenship.
* Promoting academic excellence through high quality classroom instruction.
* Creating a respectful school environment that recognises and celebrates diversity.
* Promoting creativity, teamwork and leadership through a diverse range of learning opportunities.
* Developing within students their capacity for self-management and self-determination.
* Actively promote positive student well-being by explicitly teaching a social, emotional and values based curriculum.
* Building authentic partnerships that promote and encourage community involvement.