Benalla P-12 College will inspire and support students to achieve their full potential within a learning environment that is engaging, safe, positive, respectful, inclusive, and welcoming.
Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, and High Expectations
Our school is committed to encouraging the best in its staff, students, and community. We aim to nurture a passion for lifelong learning
We do this by:
* Providing a personalised, student-centred approach to teaching and learning.
* Building a culture of achievement in academic learning, the arts, sport, vocational skills, civics and citizenship.
* Promoting academic excellence through high quality classroom instruction.
* Creating a respectful school environment that recognises and celebrates diversity.
* Promoting creativity, teamwork and leadership through a diverse range of learning opportunities.
* Developing within students their capacity for self-management and self-determination.
* Actively promote positive student well-being by explicitly teaching a social, emotional and values based curriculum.
* Building authentic partnerships that promote and encourage community involvement.