• 2 x Year 4 Scholarships to the value of $500:00 to students entering Year 5 in 2020
• 2 x Year 5 Scholarships to the value of $600:00 to students entering Year 6 in 2020
• 2 x Year 6 Scholarships to the value of $700:00 to students entering Year 7 in 2020
• 2 x Year 7 Scholarships to the value of $800:00 to students entering Year 8 in 2020
• 2 x Year 8 Scholarships to the value of $900:00 to students entering Year 9 in 2020
Students applying for these scholarships will be required to demonstrate strong academic outcomes, together with a capacity to excel in such areas as community service, leadership and participation in school life. Copies of the latest school reports and NAPLAN testing must also be included in the application.
Interested students must complete the Application Form attached to this letter and complete a written report describing what our College Values mean to them, how they will contribute positively to College Life and demonstrate their contribution to the wider to community. This must be attached to the application. Students will also be required to complete an academic assessment.
This year we are also offering one encouragement scholarship to the value of $200 at each year level from Years 5-9. This will be given to students who may not be achieving the required academic outcome but show strong commitment to school values and their learning.
The dates to note are:
• Application forms returned to the College by Friday 16th August.
• Academic assessment to be held in the week commencing 19th August
• Applicants will be shortlisted and invited to attend an interview in the week beginning 2nd September.
• The scholarship winners will be notified via mail and telephone before the end of term 3.
I would like to encourage all students in Years 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 to apply for a scholarship in 2020.
If you require any further information please contact your child’s Campus Principal.
Please find a link to the Application Form here. This must be completed and returned to school by Friday 10th August.